Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good day, bad computer

First, the good part...We went to San Juan Bautista today. It was great! Every first Saturday of the month, they have a Living History Day. It was so cool to see all the people dressed up in old clothing. We all had a good time.

We got home, with me thinking of the layouts I could do with the pics from the day. However, when I sat down at my computer, I knew that something was really wrong. I had a major virus. Luckily, Doug was able to fix it (my hero!), but I did lose everything that was on the computer. Thank goodness, I keep most of my pictures and scrapping supplies on a external hard drive! Anyway, I'm re-downloading the few items I got this week and waiting for PSE to reload. Then I'll be back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment