Friday, January 29, 2010

Oops, forgot to post a bunch of layouts

Not sure what happened, but I've forgotten to post these layouts from the last two weeks. First up is a layout using one of my Project 365 pictures. We were going to dinner the other night and when we stopped at the light, this is what we saws. 100s of birds.



This is a recent picture of Owen painting with his water colors.



I did this layout for a scraplift challenge. Not really sure I like how it turned out, but the original was great.



I was feeling a bit nostalgic and wanted to do a layout with an old picture of Owen. Here he is at one week old.



Now compare that picture to this one! This is a picture that Doug took of Owen the other week.



Finally, I have my layout for week four of Project 365.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment