Sunday, March 7, 2010

What I have been up to

Not really sure what happened, but I haven't updated my blog in a bit. It could have to do with the fact that I'm getting ready to go on a work trip for two weeks and the fact that we have been going out more to enjoy the pre-spring weather. Whatever the reason, updating my blog has kind of falling to the wayside. Here's my last two weeks of P365 layouts. I have to admit that I almost gave up on this, but now I feel a renewed interest in completing the project. That is most definitely due to my new camera!





Here's a pic from one of our weekend day trips. I love how this picture turned out.



This is a picture of me when I was 6 months old. I'm slowly trying to put together a digi-album of my baby pictures.



This last one is one all my current faves. I love this picture of Owen playing doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment