Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lotsa new pages!

I've been busy making pages. Too busy to post them on my blog, in fact. Here they are. The first is a old pic of Owen, but I couldn't resist doing something with Jessica Edwards' new kit.



I used the latest from ScrapMuss for this one. Isn't the chef's hat so cute?



I started my guest spot at Scrap Matters this month. Here are some of the layouts I've made with the awesome products there. Owen is going through a robot phase.



I love this pic of Owen. Stylin' in his shades.



This is from last month, when he started pre-school. He looks like such a big boy!



These last two are something new for me. I haven't done much hybrid at all, but I really wanted to make some cards. I'll post pics after I print them





That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment