Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I've been busy

I've done a number of layouts recently. We've had some really great pics and I've been on a roll doing my pages. Here they are. This is one of when Owen and I went to the park the other day. Just look at that sweet smile!



I did this for a challenge at ScrapMatters. The challenge was to use only purple or pink. I wasn't going to do the challenge, because I don't have that many things in my life that are either of those colors. Then just this weekend, I found these roses on my morning walk. Gorgeous.



I've been meaning to do this layout for a while. I think I keep everything that Owen has ever drawn or scribbled.



This is from the first part of May. Owen and Doug have really done an amazing job with the flowers.



That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment